Medicare Advantage - What is it?
Medicare Advantage plans are health insurance plans issued by private insurance companies and regulated by the U.S. Government. Please Note: Only a Certified Medicare Advantage Provider can offer Medicare Advantage. Medicare Advantage health plans include the hospitalization and medical benefits you receive with Part A and Part B. Certain Medicare Advantage plans may include additional benefits, such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision, Dental, and/or Hearing Benefits
- Health & Wellness Programs
It’s complicated, but Holly Hanes of H.F. Hanes & Associates makes it simple.
Holly has years of experience walking clients through the maze of Medicare Advantage, ensuring you get benefits that provide the care you need.
Customizing Medicare Supplements
Simply put, Medicare Supplements cover many of the out-of-pocket expenses not covered by Original Medicare, Part A and Part B. Private insurance companies contract with Medicare to offer a variety of insurance plans referred to as Medicare Supplements. Available supplemental benefits can include:
- Medicare Part B copayment/co-insurance coverage
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care co-insurance
- Medicare Part A Deductible coverage
- Medicare Part B Deductible coverage
- Medicare Part B ‘excess charges’ coverage
- Foreign Travel Emergency coverage
- Medicare preventative care Part B co-insurance